Sign in to follow this  
michaelw2113

Isham Goff and Ambrose Goff - Looking for DNA help/matches

Hello. I am currently researching my Goff roots which have been in White county, TN since the early 1800s. After a ton of paper trail research and DNA research believe I am apart of the New Kent, VA Goff family group.

I also believe my Goff line is, somehow, related through Isham Goff (1811-1875) b. SC d. AR and/or Ambrose Goff (1766-1854) b. Bedford, VA d. TN

Are there any members in this group that are related to either of these lines? Would anyone happen to have any gedmatch kit numbers I could compare to my list of Goff cousins? Or has anyone done testing through ancestry that have public trees I could research? Or is anyone who is a descendant has done YDNA testing? I would love to exchange information.

My Goff line, I believe, is through a female Goff who passed the Goff name down to her sons.

Feel free to send me an email at mwilliams2113@gmail.com or comment here. I am hoping with some help I can break through this brick wall of mine.

Thank you in advance! I appreciate your help.

We meet again. I have dna posts in another Forum"Goff DNA Project Discussions". When I key "Goff" on FF, I have 11 matches, which includes you.When I key "Williams" I have 170 matchs and you show up on page 2, as a match. If you think this is clutter, let me know and I will remove it from your post. Bill Goff 

FF Goff Matchs B2394.PNG

FF Williams P-1.PNG